Always There For You

It hurts to see you sad,
In times when things go rough,
I know not what to say or do,
But all I can say to you,
Is that I’ll always be your friend,
Stay with you till the end,
When times get rough, and things go wrong,
Don’t be afraid, please stay strong,
This may not be a perfect song,
But I’m always there for you.

I may not say the right words,
To mend your broken heart,
I know you’re upset and all alone,
Feeling shattered, felling torn,
Remember you have friend,
Willing to stay till the end,
If you ever need a shoulder to cry on,
Someone who’s there, be it dusk or dawn,
One who stays when the rest are gone,
I’m always there for you.

I can see your eyes cloud,
Hear the sadness in your voice,
It hurts - yes, I know
But please don’t feel so low.

(....For a Friend experiencing the unpleasant sides of Life...)

0 comments: